The Collaborative Story is an ongoing story you can be a part of! Each part ends with a box where anyone who wants to can continue. You can write it in any form of your own style — a chapter, flash-fiction style, poetic, and more.
- Please only submit a following part to the story. There is a space for comments below and no spam please.
- Submit using the box at the end of each post in this series. It makes things easier. Also, if you are submitting, say, a part 3, enter it in the box on the part 2 post, not the part 1 post.
- Keep it PG. No harsh language or PG-13+ scenes.
- NO racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.
- Length: A part can be as short as one sentence and as long as 800 words, but I’m not strict — 801 words is fine.
- Genre/style: Feel free to write in whatever style you want. You could even continue in a poem.
- Deadline: There is no set deadline, but if no one writes something within a week or two, I will write a part or ask someone I know to.
The Story So Far
Click the most recent part to add your continuation.