Now that Hamilton has come out on Disney+, a lot more people are watching it. I’ve been meaning to write a post related to Hamilton ever since we watched it on July 3rd, the day it came out. I’ve watched it about two and a half times so far. It never gets old (or maybe I’m speaking to soon?) because you always notice something new.read post
Tiny Tale Bundles Rules:
- There will be a prompt. This prompt might be a single word, a picture, a character, or something else.
- Write a ‘bundle’ of three different Tiny Tales inspired by the prompt.
- The word limit is one hundred words.
- If the prompt is a word, then using variations of the word (for example for the word “scratch,” the word “scratched”) is okay too.
- If you want to do this challenge, please properly credit by including a link to this blog post (if you are doing this challenge in blog post form).
- Optional: tag it with #tinytalebundles
- Optional: display the word count.
The prompt today is…
I have a book called Complete the Story and it has 150 interesting writing prompts. I recommend it to anyone who often faces writer’s block. I am going to try to do one a day. This is day #1, and prompt #80 in the book. Today, my challenge was putting in something obscure and portraying it in a thoughtful way.