Tiny Tale Bundles Rules:
- There will be a prompt. This prompt might be a single word, a picture, a character, or something else.
- Write a ‘bundle’ of three different Tiny Tales inspired by the prompt.
- The word limit is one hundred words.
- If the prompt is a word, then using variations of the word (for example for the word “scratch,” the word “scratched”) is okay too.
- If you want to do this challenge, please properly credit by including a link to this blog post (if you are doing this challenge in blog post form).
- Optional: tag it with #tinytalebundles
- Optional: display the word count.
The prompt today is…
treat roughly or severely; destroy.
Tiny Tale #1
“After we take care of him, nothing will stand in our way from spiflicating the whole world and ending everything.”
“You are aware that doing this will kill us too,” I tell him, wincing at the cuts in my wrists the cuffs made.
He looked amused. “That’s where you come in.”
Tiny Tale #2
“Ugh!” they screamed as they spiflicated the giant spider.
Tiny Tale #3
She reared back, sword pointed at me, ready to spiflicate me right here. I winced as the tip flew toward me and, just before it dug into my heart, I whispered the words I had always wanted to tell her.
Her face paled. The weapon froze an inch from my chest. She stood up and covered her face with her hands. She dropped the sword, gave one last look at me, eyes shining, and ran away. I never saw her again. Not until now.
“What are you doing here?”
Tiny Tale #4
Elodie got the “ok” from her father to go. She had waited to join the construction team her entire life, and now she had gotten her first order. With a wide smile on her face she drove forward in the big bulldozer machine. In only one hit, the stop sign toppled over and was spiflicated. A few workers let out a yell of relief. Elodie glanced at her father to see a gallon full of pride on his face. It was then, that Elodie knew she didn’t yearn to be on the construction team, it was rather her dad’s pride that she desired.